Monday, June 13, 2005

back on track...

The Rangers are back home at The Ballpark from a rough road trip going 4-8. The Braves are in town and we're up 7-0 in the middle of the 5th. Chris Young is looking like Cy Young tonight! Things are looking much better, Soriano's gone deep twice and to the wall on another and with any luck, the bullpen wont need to do much this game. Soriano has a 15 game hitting streak going and Young a 2-hitter...

update...
Young goes 7 giving up just 2 hits and no runs, Cordero gave up a 2-run jack to Andruw Jones in the 9th while getting some work in but its a 7-3 win none the less. How old now is Julio Franco? He's got to be close to 50. Time to start a new winning streak.

and from the utterly ridiculous...
'Miracle Window Moved'
Mmmk, first it was the 'Jesus toast', now supposedly his image is in an old dirty apartment window? Ya gotta be freakin kidding me! Holding mass to worship a window, I dont even have words to describe how obscene I find it all. I'm a Christian, but I'll be the first to say a dirty frickin window is no miracle! Wait, I think the Lord is appearing on my monitor... oh never mind, that was from when I sneezed earlier. Whew, I was starting to worry that my new flat top would have to be donated to a museum.

No comments: