Saturday, October 11, 2008

f- t.u.

Yeah you read that right, fuck the gay bastards from Austin. I know they played a great game, yada yada but Bob Stoops was out-coached today by Mac Brown, and that rarely happens... might be the first time ever in this rivalry. I'll admit, I'm a tad jealous that the t-sips are performing way above expected while my Ags are sucking hind tit. In any case, with today's losses to Mizzou and LSU, t.u. most likely will move up to #2 tomorrow in the AP poll and there's no way that team is that good. This is for the most part, the same team that A&M rolled over last Nov. Well we'll see what happens as they play Mizzou at home next week and then go up to Lubbock to play Tech... Random thought, no one really likes Tech (aka, tortilla U).

So here's my top 5 after today's games...
1) Alabama
2) Penn St
3) USC
4) t.u.
5t) Oklahoma
5t) Florida

No comments: